The oats in the oven is exactly what it seems, has no secrets. Instead of cooking the oats in a pot, rolled oats baked in the oven. This method facilitates the development of oatmeal and is perfect for meal prep or to serve a larger group of people.
These cereal, oats, baked goods contain all the flavor of carrot cake and are presented in the form of friendly breakfast.
- 192 g de grated carrot (~ 2 large carrots)
- 2 lots of eggs lino (2 eggs of linen = 2 tablespoons (14 g) flaxseed meal + 5 tablespoons (75 ml) of water / adjust if you change the size of the batch)
- 60 ml de maple syrup (or agave nectar)
- 30 ml de coconut oil melted or avocado oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 480 ml de milk dairy free (we use almond milk with no sugar)
- 180 g de rolled oats gluten-free
- 72 g de raisins (and some more to cover)
- 60 g de walnuts, chopped (and some more to cover)
- 12 g de sugar coconut (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and grease a baking tray of 20 cm or covering with baking paper.
- Grate the carrots with the large side of a scraper or cooking with the mesh of a robot kitchen.
In a large bowl, prepare the eggs for flax. Then add the maple syrup, oil, salt and cinnamon and mix well.
- Add non-dairy milk and beat again. Then add the grated carrots, oats, walnuts and sultanas and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the oven dish prepared and sprinkle with more nuts and sultanas (about 2 tablespoons each). Sprinkle with coconut blossom sugar to create an effect of swirl (optional).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the top is golden brown and slightly caramelized on the edges and the mass remains slightly elastic in the center. Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the pan for a few minutes.
- Serve hot with dressing of choice, for example, milk for coconut milk or almond hot and a drizzle of maple syrup or butter nuts.
- Can be kept in the fridge for 3-4 days (or in the freezer up to a month), even though they know better fresh. Heat in the oven to 175 degrees or in the microwave until hot, adding more almond milk if needed to moisten.
Can you help us to share?