Yes, you should know, that if you decide not to use some cookies, this website may not work as well, affecting your user experience.
WHAT IS A COOKIE
A cookie it is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages or blogs.
The cookies allow you to that page, among other things, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to identify you.
The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a space of memory minimum and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from your hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept as standard cookies, and, independently thereof, allow or prevent the security settings temporary cookies or stored.
The cookies associated with the browser, not the person, so do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc, The data we keep are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES: CURRENT LEGISLATION
You should know that, in the case of continuing browsing, you will be providing your consent to the use of these cookies. But, at any moment, you can change your mind and block its use through your browser.
For your total peace of mind, this web site complies with the provisions of the current legislation in connection with the use of the cookies and your personal data:
The regulation LSSI-CE (Law of the information society and electronic commerce)
The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons), that unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in the countries of the EU.
This Cookies Policy may be amended at any time to adapt to new regulations or changes in our activities, being in force in each moment it is posted on the web.
TYPES OF COOKIES
What types of cookies using this website?
- Technical Cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Cookies customization: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal as, for example, would be the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc
- Analytics Cookies: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Cookies advertising: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or the use you make of our web page. To do this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your profile navigation.
- Cookies for behavioural advertising: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information user behavior obtained through continued observation of their browsing habits, allowing develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
- Third party Cookies: This web https://thegoodveggie.com you can use third-party services that, on behalf of Google, will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to website activity and other Internet services.
You can also adjust the settings so that the browser rejects all cookiesor only the cookies of third parties. And you can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer.
For this, you need to bear in mind that you will have to adapt the separate configuration of each browser and equipment you use, since, as we have discussed earlier, the cookies associated with the browser, not the person.
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-419
Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265