¡Some oatmeal cookies, vegan and gluten-free that you should not miss! Oatmeal cookies are perfectly chewy, ready in just 30 minutes and with simple ingredients: ¡a whim perfect and healthy at any time of the year!
Fabulous and healthy snack or breakfast.
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup of gluten-free flour
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup raisins (or other nuts)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 ½ tablespoons avocado, or coconut oil melted
- 1/3 cup brown sugar organic compact (or sugar coconut)
- 1/4 cup aquafaba
- 2 tablespoons almond butter (or another nut butter or seeds)
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, oats, gluten free flour, sultanas, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and brown sugar.
- Apart from that, in a bowl whisk the aquafaba (using a hand mixer or whisking vigorously, more time is needed) until peaks form light and fluffy.
- Add the almond butter and the oil to the aquafaba and mix well. (The mixture will be a little fluffy, but this is normal). Then add to the dry ingredients and mix until combined. It should be a stiff dough and semipegajosa. If not baking immediately, the dough must be kept covered in the fridge for 2 or 3 days (if the dough is cooled, the cookies will have a bit more flavour and a texture somewhat firmer, but refrigeration is not necessary. so long).
- Remove about 2 tablespoons of dough (I like to do this to tablespoons) and place it on the prepared baking tray, leaving about two inches of space between each cookie so that it can deploy. Press lightly with the palm of the hand to form a disk. Then press with your fingers the sultanas that stand out. This should make about 12 cookies.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and puffy. Bring them out of the oven and let cool in the pan for 5 minutes before eating (harden even more as it cools down).
- Leftovers keep well in a bowl without closing at room temperature for 2-3 days or in the freezer up to 1 month. We recommend storing them in the fridge after cooling them to preserve their appearance crispy.
Can you help us to share?