Política de privacidad de https://thegoodveggie.com/
In accordance with the legislation in force, thegoodveggie (hereinafter, also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD).
- The Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- The Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, of Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- The Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the responsible for the processing of personal data
- Responsible identity: José Antonio Domínguez Trujillo
- Address: C/Portugal – Estación de Cártama (Málaga)
- Activity: Blogging and online business
Registration of Personal Data
In compliance with what is established in the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by thegoodveggie, through the forms extended on its pages will be stored and processed in our file in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between thegoodveggie and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that this fill in, or to address a request or inquiry of the same. Also, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless application of the derogation provided for in article 30.5 of the RGPD, is kept in a record of processing activities that specifies, according to its objectives, the processing activities carried out, and the other circumstances set forth in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The treatment of the User's personal data shall be submitted to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD and to article 4 and following of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: you will require at any time the consent of the User prior information completely transparent to the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate.
- Principle of minimisation of data: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and be always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained in such a way that would allow identification of the User during the time necessary for the purposes of your treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of responsibility proactive: the controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in thegoodveggie are only identifying data. In any case, they are treated special categories of personal data within the meaning of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent. thegoodveggie agree to obtain the express and verifiable by the User to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions in which the User must or may provide their personal data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended
Personal data are collected and managed by thegoodveggie with the purpose of being able to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that this last fill-in or to serve a request or query.
Also, the data may be used for a commercial purpose, personalization, operational and statistical purposes, and activities of the social object of thegoodveggie, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
In the time that we get the personal data, the User will be informed about the purpose or specific purpose of the processing to invest in the personal data; that is to say, the use or uses to be made of the information collected.
Periods of retention of personal data
In the time that we get the personal data, inform the User about the period during which it shall retain the personal data or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this term.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
José Antonio Domínguez Trujillo – Station of Cartama – (Malaga).
In the event that the controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation, in the time of obtaining the personal data, the User will be informed about the third country or international organisation to which they intend to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years old are able to provide your consent for the processing of your personal data in a lawful way for thegoodveggie. If this is a minor of 14 years, will be necessary for the consent of parents or guardians for the treatment, and this may only be considered lawful to the extent that the same have been authorized.
Confidentiality and security of personal data
thegoodveggie undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in a way that guarantees the security of personal data and to avoid the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or the communication or unauthorized access to such data.
The Website has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which ensures that the personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, to be the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, due to thegoodveggie cannot guarantee the infallibility of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who access a fraudulent manner to the personal data, the controller is obliged to inform the User without undue delay when it occurs in a security breach of the personal data that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. According to what is established in article 4 of the RGPD, the term of the security breach of the personal data of any breach of security leading to the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or the communication or unauthorized access to such data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom we make information accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has over thegoodveggie and may, therefore, exercised against the Responsible of the treatment of the following rights recognized in the RGPD and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: It is the User's right to obtain confirmation of whether thegoodveggie is trying to or not their personal data and, if so, to obtain information on their specific data of a personal nature and of the treatment that thegoodveggie may have made or make, as well as, among other, of the available information about the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned, of the same.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that are inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of your personal data when these are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User objects to such processing, and there is no other legitimate motive to proceed to the same; the personal data have been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; o the personal data have been obtained, the product of a direct offer of services of the information society to a minor 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the controller, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps to inform policy makers who are trying to the personal data of the data subject's request deletion of any links to such personal data.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: It is the User's right to limit the processing of your personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of processing when you contest the accuracy of your personal data; the processing is unlawful; the controller no longer needs the personal data but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to the portability of the data: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive from the controller of your personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another responsible of the treatment. If technically possible, the controller will transmit the data directly to another responsible.
- Right of opposition: It is the User's right to not carry out the processing of your personal data or cease the processing of the same by thegoodveggie.
- Right not to be not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User's right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of your personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless applicable law provides otherwise.
Así pues, el Usuario podrá ejercitar sus derechos mediante comunicación escrita dirigida al Responsable del tratamiento con la referencia “RGPD-https://thegoodveggie.com/”, especificando:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of ID. In cases in which allows for the representation, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the ID card may be replaced by any other means valid proof of identity.
- Request with the specific grounds for the request or information you want to access.
- Address for notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- All document confirming the request made.
This request and any other document herein shall be sent to the following address and/or e-mail:
Mailing address: José Antonio Domínguez Trujillo, Estación de Cartama – (Malaga).
Links to third-party web sites
The Web Site may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than thegoodveggie, and therefore are not operated by thegoodveggie. The holders of these web-sites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
This website displays products-affiliated third parties. Specifically AMAZON.
This means that by clicking on “Buy it Now” or similar, it will redirect you to the page where you can advertise the products.
In this case, you should know that only we provide and we provide the links to the pages and/or platforms of these parties where they can buy the products that we show, in order to facilitate the search-and-easy acquisition of the same.
These linked sites and belonging to third parties have not been reviewed or are the subject of controls, or recommendation on our part, so that in no case thegoodveggie it will be held responsible for the contents of these web sites, the responsibilities arising from their use in all areas, nor for the measures to be taken relating to the privacy of the user, the processing of your personal data or other that might be established.
Access to data by third parties
In order to provide services strictly necessary for the operation and development of the activities of this web site, we will inform you of who we share data with the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
You can have total peace of mind that these third parties may use such information for any other purpose which is not specifically regulated in our relations with them in virtue of the applicable legislation regarding the protection of data of a personal nature.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
En caso de que el Usuario considere que existe un problema o infracción de la normativa vigente en la forma en la que se están tratando sus datos personales, tendrá derecho a la tutela judicial efectiva y a presentar una reclamación ante una autoridad de control, en particular, en el Estado en el que tenga su residencia habitual, lugar de trabajo o lugar de la supuesta infracción. En el caso de España, la autoridad de control es la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (http://www.agpd.es).
We remind you that, for more information, you can consult our pages Legal Notice and Cookies policy.