A dessert very rich to accompany a hot drink and the perfect antidote to a cold winter afternoon: the chocolate makes everything better!
- 500 ml soy milk (whole)
- 50 g dark chocolate vegan
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup golden
- Shred 2 pieces of chocolate into thin pieces. Book.
- Break the remaining chocolate into squares of the individual.
- In a small saucepan, heat 50 ml of soy milk over medium heat.
- When the milk is hot, add the syrup of gold, cocoa powder 8 sticks of chocolate and vanilla (if using). Stir with a whisk or a wooden spoon until evenly combined.
- Gradually add the rest of the milk, making sure to add a little at a time and stirring well before adding more. This is important because if you add too much of the mixture too fast it will separate.
- Heat for another 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly, until it reaches the desired temperature.
- Remove from heat, add 1/4 cup of coconut milk and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately and cover with coconut milk and grated chocolate.
Can you help us to share?