These tacos would be a food is colorful, abundant, and healthy, for two people and could be easily multiplied for a crowd. The seasonings are kept for days in the fridge, so you can prepare them ahead of time and eat them throughout the week in various ways.
- 220 g de tofu
- 185 g de black beans (or green) cooked
- 1/4 onion medium (cut into cubes)
- 30 g fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1 avocado mature (in slices, or sub guacamole)
- 120 g de sauce (to serve, hot sauce also optional)
- 45 g de arilos of pomegranate (seed)
- 1 lima medium (sliced, for serving)
- 6 corn tortillas whole (2 per person)
- 3/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon of sea salt
- 3 teaspoons sauce (for serving, hot sauce also optional)
- 3 teaspoons water
- Wrap tofu in a clean towel and absorbent and place a heavy object, such as a skillet over while you prepare the ingredients.
- In a small saucepan, cook the black beans over medium heat until they begin to boil. Then, reduce the heat and reserve. If you don't have salt or spice, add a pinch of salt, cumin, chili powder and garlic powder.
- In a small bowl, combine the dry spices and pasta, tofu and add enough water to make a sauce spreadable. Leave it to one side.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and then remove the tofu. Stir with a fork.
- Once the pan is hot, add 1 or 2 tablespoons of the oil of your choice, and tofu. Fry for 4-5 minutes to brown. Then, add the spices and stir well. Continue to cook until golden brown and fragrant, about 5-10 minutes, stirring often. Leave it to one side.
- To serve, reheat the tortillas wrapped in a wet paper towel in the microwave or in the oven to 120 °C (optional). Cover the tortillas with tofu, black beans, onion, avocado, cilantro, salsa, lime juice and fresh stems of pomegranate (or other ingredients to taste).
Can you help us to share?