In the winter, I don't tend to take many milkshakes (do you have any other drinker of cold weather feels identified?) and the soil to take in the summer, but I've been making an exception with this combination of salty and sweet.
Recently, I have turned to a smoothie with peanut butter, banana and berries that used to be my favorite of all time. However, I've been choosing protein peanut butter powder instead of peanut butter and wild blueberries instead of the fruit.
I can't get enough of the combination: it is absolutely dreamy! We are going to demonstrate how easy (and delicious) that is.
The frozen banana serves as the backbone of this smoothie 5 ingredients, 5 minutes and 1 blender, it also takes a lot of healthy carbohydrates and wild blueberries for a significant blow of antioxidants.
"We chose to produce our own milk nuts. You can buy milk of almonds, cashews, or coconut at the store.
The proteins of this shake
The protein powder with peanut butter is authentic and contains 2 g of sugar and 20 g of protein per serving. Highly recommended.
Last, but not least, add some vegetables to get some fiber and nutrients.
We hope you love this smoothie as much as we do. Is:
full of minerals and vitamins
Protein-rich, customizable, and totally delicious
It is ideal to take to the middle of the morning, to have breakfast outside the home or to take to the middle of the afternoon. It is ideal for recovery after training, in particular.
- 1 banana sliced and frozen
- 70 grams of frozen blueberries
- 1 bunch considerable spinach organic
- 42 g of peanut butter protein-rich
- milk no dairy of your choice, 120-240 ml (we like almond or cashew)
- 10 g of mixed seeds for cycling (optional; as an alternative, use your favorite seeds, such as hemp or flax)
- The banana, blueberries, spinach, protein powder, milk, dairy free (start with the smallest number) and the seeds optional, add to a blender on high speed or to a blender or small. Beat on high speed until creamy and smooth, scraping the sides if necessary.
- Try the dish, and then the settings of flavor needed, adding more banana for sweetness, or protein powder with a flavor of peanut butter. If necessary, add more milk without milk to dilute.
- Serves you right away and give yourself a whim. Although it is most delicious when it is fresh, store leftovers covered in the refrigerator up to 24 hours. In addition, you can add the leftovers to future smoothies congelándolas in ice cube trays.
Can you help us to share?